Sunday, February 22, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!!

November 24, 2014

HEYO EVERYONE!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! Wow I can't believe that it's already here again! I remember last thanksgiving! I was such a grennie!  This last week was a good week! my comp had a leadership meeting to attend! So that was fun! We had a problem with our Investigator XXXXX (with the bad foot) He got into a fight with his wife and he did not want to get baptized but then he changed his mind! What a fast week it was! I cannot believe how fast it has gone! I mean seriously we are already to Thanksgiving again! thats super crazy!!

So in the meeting that my companion had this week they talked a lot about safety and stuff because missionaries have been getting sick and hurt! Kind of crazy! With that there did come an announcment! The Church has changed the Transfer schedule! We will be having transfers a week early. We will have a week to find someone to Skype with on Christmas!! This transfer will be five weeks and the next will be seven!

Our investigator Xxxxxgot into a fight with his wife this week and said that he didn't want to get baptized any more! So we were like umm ok what happened! We found out they they had fought and so he didn't want to do that! But all turned out great and the other Elders in our district had a baptism! We told XXXXX come to this and if you don't feel anything we will stop visiting you. So we had the baptism and after the ordinance Xxxxx was crying!! we were like WOW thats cool! As we took him home he told us that he wants to be baptized cause he felt the spirit so strong! it was great!

Well it is the time of Thanksgiving again and I have to say that i am extremely grateful for a lot of things! First off I am grateful for my Lord, Savior, and brother Jesus Christ and the trust he has given me these last 15 months and a half! Second of all I am so grateful for all of my family! I am so grateful for their support as I have been here in Mexico! I love them so much! I am grateful for a Gospel I can shape my life around! That I have some direction to my life knowing that one day I will return to my Father in Heaven! I Am so grateful for all of my friends and the letters and emails that they have sent me!

I love you all I hope that you all enjoy your time with your families and the turkey! DON'T FORGET THE TURKEY IT IS SUPER IMPORTANT!! haha!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

Elder Darcy

-- 
Elder Brett Jeffrey Darcy
Calle Porvenir No. 8
Col. Centro, Chalco
Edo. De Mèxico
C.P. 56600, Mèxico

No comments:

Post a Comment