Saturday, February 1, 2014

White Washed

January 27, 2014

QUE HONDA?! so this was my first week of my new area of Tlaltenco en la estaca Meyehualco! My companion Elder Lopez and I were two new elders here in the area and we set right to work! The Elders who were here left maps and a ward list so it was easy to set to work! These people here are truly amazing because every house that we walk into has told us this house is your house! And they all feed us really well!

So this week we had a baptism that we did not know about until Tuesday when we got here and so Saturday I went to take the picture with the young man we were baptizing and my camera died -_- so I will get the picture to you this week!

So this was the week of opening the area:

Tuesday: we got here and started working. We had lunch with my the bishop and he is super awesome! Then we started figuring out the area and going to the places where there were appointments and started introducing ourselves!

Wednesday: When we woke up it was super cold and I thought that I was in Utah again because of how cold it was! Other than that we worked and we worked hard!

Thursday& Friday we just worked finding more families and members!

Saturday we found a family to teach by asking directions and we baptized a yonng man who had been ready for baptism by the Elders in the area before us. And that was our day!

Sunday: the first Sunday in the ward and the stake president is in the ward. This Ward is going to Vera Cruz to do temple work! We are going to ask if we can go, it's a long shot but there is a possibility we can go to the Vera Cruz Temple!

Hope all
is well love you all and DOUBT YOUR DOUBTS FIRST!

LES AMO

--
Elder Brett Jeffrey Darcy
Calle Porvenir No. 8
Col. Centro, Chalco
Edo. De Mèxico
C.P. 56600, Mèxico

No comments:

Post a Comment