Sunday, January 26, 2014

Transfers again!!

January 20, 2014

This is correct I again have transfers! my time here in Ixtapaluca was short (one cycle) but I am grateful for the chance that I had her to work and help bring others to Christ!

Information on the new area it is the Barrio Tlaltenco in the stake of Meyehualco! plus here is the BEST part!!!! I am opening an area and my new companion is one of my Zone Leaders from here in Ixtapaluca! He is going to be district leader and I am the junior so I am excied to work and learn from him! other than that need to make it short this week because I was busy packing and Elder Hernandez wanted to go buy food for him and his new companion this week and we only hade 30min to write and 15 of that was reading messages from the president and responding.

This last week was good we found a lot of people for Elder Hernandez to work with and our converts are doing good! Next Sunday the young man I helped baptize is getting the Priesthood! So all is well with them! other than that a busy work week and all sorts of fun!!
I want all to remember that He lives and that He is always here for us! love you all! the language is doing better little by little everyday! I hope all is well!
Elder Brett Jeffrey Darcy
P.S my new companion is Elder Lopez from Puebla Mexico that is 1hr y 1/2 from here ha ha! but he love doing this work!

No comments:

Post a Comment