Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving



November 25, 2013

I can not believe that its already Thanksgiving!  The time flies and the sad part is that there is no Thanksgiving here :(  but it has been a good week! Not much happened this week only a few things.

First Elder Gomez Baptized. It was for our Zone Leaders and because they are Zone Leaders a District Leader has to do the interviews! And after one of the interviews the dad of the family asked that Elder Gomez do the baptism! 

We have a baptism date for next Friday! One of our investigators started keeping commitments and has one more Sunday and he can get baptized so that is a week from this Friday!

As it being Thanksgiving I want to take a moment to share what I am grateful for! 

I am grateful for this wonderful opportunity to carry out and finish my service to the lord for the next two years ( less than 20 months now). I am more than grateful for my family who has helped me every step of the way! I am extremely grateful for my dad who has helped me grow and is having the chance to live all of this with me throw letters and emails each week! Without his support especially this would not be as easy as it is and I am so grateful for all my family and friends who are constantly sending me emails and letter to help boost me up! in closing i want to share the scripture D&C 84:88 and remember His angles are always here with us and will help bears us up in times of trials when needed!

I love you all and hope the best for you all this holiday season! we don't have Thanksgiving here in Mexico and  so i am working all day thursday but I am greatful for the chance to do so!

I love you all and see you in less than 20!

--
Elder Brett Jeffrey Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment