Saturday, August 23, 2014

Week 53: Just another normal week!

August 11, 2014

jaja! I am learning new phrases now :D It was an awesome week! I had a lot happen in this week ! for one I made a year here in the mission and we had a baptism! It was a pretty good week! But to top it off , my companion got super sick with a stomach infection on Saturday after the baptism, but he is doing better now. Then with more news we have another baptism this week! I am so excited things are going well we are busy at work! it overall was a good week and a fast week I just cannot believe that I have one year in the mission now! it is super crazy! other than that all is going well!

So this week we had a baptism! The Brother had been coming to church for a while and he always told us that he lived in the upper part of the ward! I thought lives in the are of the other two Elders and we kept passing the reference but one day they told us that they could not find the house, so when my companion got here that next Sunday we talked to the guy and we asked him for his address and it turns out that he lives on the boarders of our areas and he fell into our part! he accepted our invitation today!! all of the commitments and all of the lesson  that we shared with him! It was so cool! After my companion got super sick and could not do much because he had a stomach infection! so it was a super crazy day!

Thursday I hit exactly one year in my mission and it was super crazy! then that day we had divisions with our zone leaders and I was with my zone leader Elder Lamont who is from my same generation! so it was fun! then that night we went to his house and we finished the divisions AND we celebrated the one year with the burring of shirts! and yes I have pictures!
1 Year Mark - Burning of a shirt!
Breakfast of Champions! Frosted Flakes with Coke!
other than that it was a good week not a lot happened it was super slow but here are a few more pics!
 





Cleaning the font



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love you all. I hope that you have good week! I will let you know what is going on with this next baptism! she has to have an interview with the President!

Love,

 Elder Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment