Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Birthday I will never forget!!!

September 16, 2014


HOLA MIS AMIGOS!!!

To start off, yesterday I turned 20! It was really weird I woke up and I was like whoa I am 20 now and if felt super weird!! This last week has been one of the most eventful and stressfull of my mission! To give quick overview this last week our district leader had to go home. That ended up with me in a trio now!! Yesterday( the day of my birthday) my companion Elder Aguilar ended up in the hospital for a mini heart attack! so it was a super crazy week!!
Yesterday was Independence Day here in Mexico and because of that our day was cut short and we had to be in the house by 5:00 PM. That morning we had our meeting then we were helping an hermana pass out a famous tradicinal soup called pazolle! As we were doing this Elder Aguliar told me that he didn't feel good! We went to the house to get him some medicine and when we got home he went to the bathroom and he started to vomit!! THEN as he came out of the bathroom he acted like a drunk he staggered out of the bathroom and as he was entering the bedroom  he grabbed his stomach and fell into the door then to the floor and passed out!! The other Elder (my new companion) Elder Ortiz and I were like ummm uh oh what do we do!!!! We looked for the phone to call the doctors and then we found the phone and we didnt have the number!  We did have another doctor so Elder Ortiz called her and I had to call President and as he answered the phone he was like Elder Darcy happy birthday. I was like haha not really we have a problem Elder Aguilar just passed out which hospital do we go to? He helped us and we got Elder Aguilar to come to a little and then we gave him a blessing then we had to go to a hospital in Chalco! So it was super intersing! We did not get ther untill about 11:30 in the morning and we didn't leave untill 5:30 in the afternoon! It was super crazy! We did not get back here to the area untill 8. Because it takes forever with the traffic! It was a mini heartattack that happened because of high altitued and bad management of his feelings... he was stressed... but all is well!
Thanks again to all for your love and wishes!
Love elder Darcy
-- 
Elder Brett Jeffrey Darcy
Calle Porvenir No. 8
Col. Centro, Chalco
Edo. De Mèxico
C.P. 56600, Mèxico

No comments:

Post a Comment