Sunday, July 27, 2014

11 Months In and Training!

July 7, 2014

HEYO!
First off I need to send out a HUGE Apology!! I have not sent an update in a few weeks and that is because we have been super busy! Two weeks ago we were playing soccer and working on some stuff as a district so we were not allowed much time! Then last week I went with my companion to el Centro de D.F or the center of Mexico City!  Because of that we did not get back until 6 P.M. We had our district meeting and then I got permission to hurry and email my family! It has been a crazy couple of weeks! This last week was the last of this cycle and with that tomorrow we have the annual changes! Last night we got a call from my district leader and I AM TRAINGING!!!!!!!!!! For the first time in my mission I will be training a new missionary! To top that off today I hit eleven months in my mission! I honestly can`t believe how fast the time is flying! But all is well and let the training begin!
Yesterday night we were supposed to get the changes call at 9 P.M. but they came a little later and because we live four to a house the call came in on my phone! We hovered over my phone with it on speaker phone. The first thing that my district leader said was.... Elder Darcy you and Elder Ragle have changes......Elder Darcy you are staying in Buenavista and will be TRAINING!!! At that point I was so excited that I started to scream YES!! a bunch! Then after I calmed down, I told my district leader sorry and he started to laugh and said that my current companion is headed to the Estado of Mèxico for the first time in his mission! Elder Ragle has changes to Chalco! then the other two Elders that were in our ward are staying the same! So last night after we got the call I had to take a few seconds to reflect and I was truly humbled to know that the Lord has so much trust in me that I can train a new Elder here in the mission! I am so excited for this changes meeting to receive my son!
So on top of all of this good news today I complete eleven months in my mission! This is so crazy that almost one year ago I was walking into the MTC and starting my mission! And now look it is almost half over! I have to say I have learned so much in the last eleven months! I know that everything happening is happening for a reason. I know that they are the things that the Lord wants me to experience! I have truly loved every moment of it and I am more than ready to bust out this last year and do what I need to to bring more people to know their Father In Heaven! I truly testify that he lives, that his son Jesus Christ dies for us, and thanks to his atonement we can live again in peace with him! I am truly proud and humbled to be part of the greatest army on earth! the army of God!
I love you all and hope that you have a good week and that all goes well! I pray that our Father In Heaven will guide you and bless you all wherever you may be!
Love you all!
Love,
Elder Darcy =D
P.S. I will send pics next week of me and my "son!"

--
Elder Brett Jeffrey Darcy
Calle Porvenir No. 8
Col. Centro, Chalco
Edo. De Mèxico
C.P. 56600, Mèxico

No comments:

Post a Comment