Sunday, July 27, 2014

Week 42: Phase 6 of 16 compleate!‏

May 26, 2014

QUE PASO,
So we are yet again at the end of another cycle here in the mission Mexico City, Chalco! That means changes right? Well here is the catch..........WE DON´T HAVE CHANGES!!! Elder Ragle and I are not changing!!! So I will be in the area for a whole 4 months and a half! I will also be with Elder Ragle for 3 months by the end of this cycle!! It´s so cool! so this last week was good but slow! Only two major things happened besides changes! This week we did divisions with our zone leaders!! And in this last cycle I have learned a lot. but overall it was a good week! We had a good number of lessons but we are still struggling to find new people.

This last Wednesday we went to another area, we went to the area of Estación. We taught a lot of cool people! We ended up teaching the grandma of one of the members I knew from Taltenco! it was actually really cool! there was one house that we went to and the hermana that we visited has a small little dog named Goofy. This little dog has so much energy, it was so fun to mess with this dog. For lunch we went with another hermana and she has a big dog named Scooby! I am so glad that I had this chance to do divisions! I learned a lot from my zone leader! he is so cool! we had a great time and we helped one another!
So speaking of learning!!! I have learned so much this last cycle! I have learned about obedience, patience, and love for all! Obedience - since I got here I have always had companions super obedient and then we got to this cycle and i was expecting to have someone to help me and I realized it´s all on me now! I had a talk with the President this last week and I promised him and the Lord that I will be exactly obedient! I learned a lot about patience because I didn't do everything right nor did my companion. Finally I leaned love because we have had a lot of people reject us and some Elders do some super crazy things. I have learned the importance of love for all.

So it was a good cycle I look forward to this next! I am so excited to be out here and I just want it to slow down so that I can have more time out here because now I don't have much left out here.... but I will work hard and be more obedient to receive His blessings!
Love you all hope you have a good week!
Love Elder Darcy

--
Elder Brett Jeffrey Darcy
Calle Porvenir No. 8
Col. Centro, Chalco
Edo. De Mèxico
C.P. 56600, Mèxico

No comments:

Post a Comment