Wednesday, March 25, 2015

18 Months, Transfers, and a crazy week 1 of this transfer!‏

February 9, 2015

QUE PASO MUCHAHCHO!

     Well Ya! It's just like the subject says I have officially been away from home for 18 months now! It is super crazy and it feels weird! With all that has been happening we have been running, running, running! But it has been super Good! I just have to say that I cannot believe that This last six months have gone by so fast! Just before completing 18 months we had the normal three month interviews with the President! The interviews were good and there were two different councils that he gave me! The first was: Elder you are now entering the quarter four of your mission. This is the 4th quarter of your mission and just like in a football or basketball game, Give it all you have! Don't look back! I know that your tired and you want to rest but you just have a little bit more to go! Bust it out and win this one not for the team or your family or you but for the Lord! the second one was this: When he was in the garden praying Christ had three of his Apostles wait by to keep watch for him! But as he was praying they fell asleep because they too had become tired and wanted to rest for a bit and the Lord came back and asked them to do a simple thing! but the next two times he returned and the same thing was happening! Elder Which do you want to be? the one that sleeps or the one that keeps watch for the Lord until the end?  It was truly a great interview and I enjoyed it a ton!! I absolutely love doing the interviews with the President because he is such a cool person and I just love talking with him! But ya it was great! So I have 18 months and it is weird and all I have to say is git'er done!

     Well this last week was transfers again! We finally made it through the long cycle of 7 weeks instead of 6! with the added week everything felt different! after "week 6" was over I was like woha transfers........NO! oh ya that's right there are 7 weeks this cycle! But  there were transfers this last week and well I guess we will start with the meeting! So they changed the form of transfers again! Sunday night they called us and told us that who had transfers! But the catch was that they just said who was leaving not with who or where! our new comps and areas were posted on a list at the chapel on Tuesday! I got there and the list was posted and I found out that I would still be staying in my area with an Elder Rose!! Well so here is the catch to this! Elder Rose and I worked together for about a week and a half in Ayotla Ixtapaluca back in September when I had special transfers from Buenavista! So I am actually working with an old companion! It is super cool! He is from the Sacramento area and he was studying at BYU-I and is planning on getting a degree in engineering! He is cool and he loves to talk about what ever! it was actually a shock because we had worked together before and we were not expecting it! So it is really cool! On Tuesday I got caught up talking with Hermana Crickmore and she was explaining to me the presidents mindset! She told me that the President wanted to pull both of me and Elder Ponce out but at the same time he didn't want to white wash the area! So I am here this cycle to teach Elder Rose the area and then I am gone more than likely to another area to learn it and finish my mission training! I am okay with this!

     So that was my craziness for the last few weeks.  Well i hope that you all have a good week and that you all can feel the spirit of the lord with you! I love you all so much and wish you all the best!

Love,

Elder Darcy

--
Elder Brett Jeffrey Darcy
Calle Porvenir No. 8
Col. Centro, Chalco
Edo. De Mèxico
C.P. 56600, Mèxico

No comments:

Post a Comment