Thursday, May 15, 2014

Another Slow Week


March 31, 2014

HOLA MI FAMILA Y AMIGOS!
 
Not a lot happened this week.... it was super slow but there is something exciting this next week quien sabe que esa es?  If you guessed American baseball that's incorrecto and now its all about Futból ;) But no, this next weekend we have the great chance of listening to our Profeta Thomas S. Monson and his counselors and the 12! I have to say that here in the mission I have learned to love conference!! so I am super excited for this next weekend! The best part is that Utah and us (here in Mexico) are in the same time zone right now!! so Saturday conference is at 10, 2, and  6 so it will be like I am just back at home! but then Saturday in la noche we move the clocks ahead 1 hora XP so I will lose my hour of sleep....
 
So I do have some news.... our baptism for this next week fell through because we have the general conference this week. Next week we have stake conference here..... so its been pushed back a little bit..... but all is good our investigators name is Sheila and she is still super strong and she understood completely fine why we had to change it! so I just I hope I am here during that time because the same week of Sheila's new date is the same week as changes and given my history the last couple of cycles who knows what will happen!
 
I love you all so much and hope the best for you all this conference weekend! sorry this week is short y I hope to have a lot to tell next week!
 
Con mucho amor!

Elder Darcy

--
Elder Brett Jeffrey Darcy
Calle Porvenir No. 8
Col. Centro, Chalco
Edo. De Mèxico
C.P. 56600, Mèxico

No comments:

Post a Comment