Sunday, May 18, 2014

Changes!!


April 14, 2014

QUE PASO??
 
Well I  will tell you what happened -  6 weeks have come and gone so fast that I had time to only blink once! So what does this mean? It means changes and this time my companion Elder Luis is leaving and I have earned the privilege to become senior companion! I will be receiving Elder Ragle and American Elder from California! He was in my district in Tlaltenco! He has about three months less than me so I am a little nervous!  This is because somos aprendiendo Española! But I have faith in the Lord that this will be a good cycle!

To start this cycle off we are baptizing this week! We are baptizing Hna. Sheila the investigator that had a date for the day before conference is getting baptized and we will have another baptism next week too! we have plans to baptize every week except one this cycle!
 
This last week was good! but after playing a lot of soccer last Monday by the end of the day my legs felt like Jell-O! Tuesday and Wednesday my legs hurt like crazy! It was a slow week because the schools are out for a few weeks and with Easter this week there is something called santa semana were the Catholics do different things for the last week of Christ's life. In our letter today President Crickmore told us to be careful and until something happens to a missionary we will be working so I am hoping that nothing happens to any of our missionaries!
 
Besides the slow week and futból it was good I loved this cycle! My companion Elder Luis and I will be returning home on the same day! So it was like I was working with someone from my generation! I am actually excited to see how this week goes and how the Mexican people celebrate Easter! I would like to bear my testimony that Christ does live today! He did "bleed grand drops of blood that fell to the earth" (Luke 22:43) from every pore for us and he did die for us and on that third and glorious day he didn't break the bands of death he destroyed them! It is because of him that we can live with him and like him glorified and perfected! let us all remember him and what his did for us in this week and let us all "come unto Christ" (youth theme 2014) of these thing I know are true I share my witness in his holy name even Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
I love you all and hope that this next week goes well for all! Love you all and HAPPY EASTER!
Con mucho amor Elder Darcy

--
Elder Brett Jeffrey Darcy
Calle Porvenir No. 8
Col. Centro, Chalco
Edo. De Mèxico
C.P. 56600, Mèxico

No comments:

Post a Comment