Sunday, May 11, 2014

MY LOCO SEMANA !!

March 17, 2014

 

That is what I get a lot here is gueto and all sorts of stuff but its OK because I am doing the Lords work! We were super busy this week and did a lot! here is look at my week!

Monday: we had a zone meeting and that was good then we played a little soccer for our tournament  after conference! Then we did the normal P-Day stuff and taught a few lessons that night!

Tuesday: we taught a good amount of lessons but we didn't contact all that great all day so at 630 we went back to the house grabbed some things and from 7-9 we contacted 17 different people! it was so much fun I had a blast!

Thursday I went to Plonko and got my green card. I AM LEGAL!! It took almost 6 months I was getting nervous. The best part is that it expires on my birthday! but can't go that day because its my birthday ;) and its Mexico's Independence day!

Friday: In the morning on Friday we found A TON of old investigator files and we prayerfully chose one and from that we ended up get 4 people to accept baptism! so here is a tip PRAYER WORKS!

Saturday was slow because we did our weekly planning and because of that we didn't teach that much and on the bright side there was some catholic thing called Carnival happening this weekend so there were more borachos than usual!

Sun (yesterday) Church was good the talks were about service and stuff it was cool! then it is super hot and I got a little heat sick but was fine. Other than that we went to the zone report because my companion is our district leader! so it was a fun week!

So much craziness! In the last few weeks we had changes again and again I was part of them! I am still in stake Meyeuhalco but now in ward Buenavista not Tlaltenco. And my companion's name is Elder Luis! For anyone who saw the first in between program of confrence in October after the Saturday morning session there was a world report. It talked about the new Mexico MTC and how it used to be the church school here. They talked about a kid who went there for his three years of high school then after he graduated the school became the MTC and that kid was in the MTC to come to Mìssion Chalco..... that kid is now my companion and people are always talking about it. He hates it but thinks its kind of cool at the same time!

So thats my life right now! How is everyone else doing? I Hope all is well! 

Love

Elder Darcy

--
Elder Brett Jeffrey Darcy
Calle Porvenir No. 8
Col. Centro, Chalco
Edo. De Mèxico
C.P. 56600, Mèxico

No comments:

Post a Comment