Friday, May 16, 2014

Conferencia!!‏


April 7, 2014

QUE PACHO GUETOS??!!
This week is going to be short again because we are a little behind. we are behind because we had a soccer tournament in Chalco and didn't get back till 6:30 in the afternoon! but we did OK we came in 5th out of 6............ but it was fun and I got to play all of our last game! 

Conference! I loved conference I thought that it was too fast but I loved it! Some of my favorite talks were Elder Holland's, Elder Oaks President Uchdorf (from priesthood) and President Monson (from Sunday in the morning!) I have to agree with dad on they were super direct!

From Elder Holland's talk one thing that I liked was "the restoration of the Gospel and the priesthood is more real than me talking to you today" I was just sitting there with my mouth wide open like W-O-W WOW that's insane! 

From Elder Oaks........ I just loved his whole talk his was very direct and made it clear that women cannot posses the priesthood!

President Uchdorf: I loved his story about him and President Monson on Air Force One...."Dieter....Don´t even think about it ;)

President Monson´s talk I loved he was clear on how we need to love God and we need to love our neighbors! he talk was awesome!

I loved conference! and yes it was in English! We only have 5 Americans in the zone so they just stuck us in the high counsel room in the stake! We went tot the stake for all five sessions! it was so much fun and so cool! I am so grateful that I have this chance to be here! I am so glad to have you guys here to support me! 

This next week is the last week of the cycle and then there is changes next week! It is going by so fast something else crazy.........TODAY I HIT 8 MONTHS IN MY MISSION!!! its bien loco mis amigos! so ya i am freaking out about how fast it is but I am loving every moment of it!

I love you guys and hope you all have a super awesome week!

Love,

Elder Darcy

--
Elder Brett Jeffrey Darcy
Calle Porvenir No. 8
Col. Centro, Chalco
Edo. De Mèxico
C.P. 56600, Mèxico

No comments:

Post a Comment