Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Last week of cyle 1


October 21, 2013

Brett's email was brief this week. He went to the Federal District of Mexico on his P-Day and where they went to email was a little costly.  Sending letters or packages take time to get to Brett. A letter takes about two and a half weeks. If you want to write him send the letters to the Mission Home at:

Elder Brett Darcy
Mexico Mexico City Chalco Mission
Calle Por
, Estado de Mexico
Mexico
Mexico

His email is Brett.Darcy@myldsmail.net

Below is his email from this week.

HOLA!
This week is going to be brief because I am in the Centro Mexico City and to write is a crazy price! Another good week. the family we are teaching that is set for baptism on the November 2. One of the families we are teaching has set themselves a goal to be sealed as a family in the Temple next year. Teaching them has been way fun. 
 
Next Tuesday is transfer day again and there is a possibility that my companion Elder Gomez might be transferred because at that point he will have 7 1/2 months in the area! I might get a second trainer or I may just get a senior companion.
 
The upsetting part about this week is that we lost two investigators because they said that don't need the Church anymore..... it was hard,  but we can wait to see if they change their mind.
 
The weather has been warm and cold and we can see snow in the mountains in my area..... its going to get cold We got a lot of rain in September then it calmed down this month. Its crazy to think that we are more than half way thorough October!
 
The members are great here and I got to bear my testimony in church yesterday. I was super nervous but I got my point across.......eventually. Other than that all is well and the spirit is super strong here and I am so excited to be here!
 
We went to the Mexican Federal District (D.F.) today. I will send pictures later this week! Sorry it was brief I will try to send a more extended one when I write my Mission President later this week.

I love you all and remember EL VIVE
--
Elder Brett Jeffrey Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment